hala 3ammi

Oct 14, 2006

My first bloggers-meet up

Well, yesterday I went to my first bloggers meet up although I wasn't a blogger yet, when I first decided to go I had an image of nerds and losers with freaky glasses setting on a small table talking about stuff Einstein couldn't even understand, but they turned out to be quite normal,
although there was this one dude who was a little scary at first , but when I spoke to him he was as normal as any of us ( freaks are not included).

Anyways, some of them were really hilarious and funny, others were smart and had interesting things to talk about, and a few of them convinced me to make this blog , I had a great time with them.

One thing i didn't like , or let me say one person , its because he was corny, and silly.....
I don't know maybe he just gave a bad first impression.

bloggers meeting4 bloggers meeting1 me , ruba at bloggers meeting

6 Comments:

  • HAHAHHAHA!!! Funny that you'd mention there's a corny, silly person you didn't like, coz now that's all I can think about: WHO IS IT WHO IS IT! But I bet I can guess! ;)

    I'm so glad you came, and this is a GREAT blog title that you chose. Have fun in Blogging Land of the Nerds! ;)

    By Blogger Rambling Hal, at 11:24 AM  

  • hey.. nice found by mistake blog :) nice content.. so you're a bassist? in any band?

    By Blogger Moey, at 7:44 AM  

  • I am a bassist but I didn't join any bands yet (I can't go down to their level i'm better than them loool)but if I ever did join a band you will be the 1st to know (:

    By Blogger Abed, at 4:21 PM  

  • Welcome on board!

    So who was that silly corny person you didn't like? :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

  • Congrats,

    I like your blog,

    By Blogger eyad, at 10:07 PM  

  • Damn it, although I really liked you :(
    Was the color that corny ??

    By Blogger My love story, at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home