hala 3ammi

Sep 7, 2009

Fasting Jordan

I was thinking about the % of the ppl who fast in the Islamic world… So I posted the following question on Google and the articles I got were pretty interesting:

What is the % of the people who fast Ramadan?

And the articles I got were like:
LONDON MAYOR URGES PEOPLE TO FAST AT RAMADAN!
Ramadan Fast-breaking tents bring poor and rich together
Why do Muslims fast in Ramadan?

And if you just read the articles you will find that they are pretty amazing... they won't take much of your time, a max of 15 minutes...

But now back to the question.... How much is the % of ppl who fast Ramadan??

In Jordan I say it's about 70% of Muslims
In general (to all Muslims) it's about 75%-80%

What do you guys think?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I think its 60% in Jordan
    ma 7da bisoom hoon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home