hala 3ammi

Oct 20, 2006

TAWJEEHI.... The students' bo3 bo3.

20102006032

I'm sure that many of you are wondering about the students' bo3 bo3, but many more of you know what it is.
In Jordan it's TAWJEEHI, and in the other countries it's I.B. or S.A.T., but I think that we all agree on the last year of school

I don't know much about S.A.T. and I.B. but i'm sure that I know all about TAWJEEHI and i'm here to tell
you a little about it, I think it's gonna be helpful for the TAWJEEHI students and all the kids who will be TAWJEEHI next year, and the year after and after.....etc, it's always good to learn about something you're going to experience, but I can't see why they are afraid of TAWJEEHI, they say because it's hard or something, but I think it's because of the mental state that student will be in for a whole year, and the false lies that they are being told about how hard and tiring it is, and how nobody passes it except for the nerds, and they start to tell you to get ready for it and how you have to study 24\7 if you want pass in a D average. THAT'S NOT TRUE PEOPLE.

I was a TAWJEHI student last year and I passed it, it's not that hard to pass, I'm not saying it's easy no, you should study for it but not all day long, all you have to do is study what you took in school that day, naturally you are going to study every day if you want to pass and in the weekends review what you took that week and you will do just fine.

If you want to be an A student you must do better than that but don't kill yourself for it, don't stay home all of the year, no go out have fun, if you got bored of the book you're reading change it or take a 10 minute brake. And if you weren't that bright dont listen to people who say that you won't make it... no, just double your studying hours and focus on your books not on the girl next door.

Hope that this was helpful and that you all will do good in TAWJEEHI and remember ITS NOT THE BOGEYMAN.

201020060342010200603320102006031

5 Comments:

  • hehe.. 7aram hamed.. its ok .. u've been through this abed , ill be through it soon .. it'll pass haha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  

  • well trust me in my case bo3 bo3 was the girl next door not tawjehe ..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 PM  

  • just have to comment on the pic., the blanket doesnt match well with the pics on the wall...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 AM  

  • ana tawjeehi halla o 7asse 7ali ra7 arsob b JADARA :'(
    3anjaaaadd 5an2a o 7abse o 2araf o 7atta laaw tl3na badal mnakdee tool el wa2eet :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

  • haha no you shouldn't feel that, akeed btinja7i

    just dont think about it much, study as much as you can, and do not kill ur self for tawjeehi, its not as hard as you think it is trust me

    By Blogger Abed, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home